Who We Are
To develop leaders, improve individual self-esteem, and encourage the youth to give back to their community.
We are a family
- To encourage teamwork, good sportsmanship and friendships between our young athletes.
- To enhance physical, emotional and social development in our athletes through their involvement in track and field.
- To provide our youth with positive role models so that they can become respectful and responsible citizens in our community.
- To improve each athlete’s skill level and knowledge of their respective event.
- To reduce childhood obesity by showing them how fun an active lifestyle can be.
- To prepare youth for athletic competition at the high school level.
- To provide opportunities for community service.
Meet Our Team
Here is the group of great people volunteering there time to support your kids and help them achieve great success.
These are former coaches of the program who have moved on.