Consent and Release
- I/We as the parent or legal guardian, do hereby consent to my/our/his/her child’s participation in track and field competition with Peak Performance South including all activities incidental to the track club.
- I/We assume all responsibilities for, and risk and hazards of, participation in the track club, including transportation to and from all activities. In consideration of being allowed to participate with the track club.
- I/We hereby release and forever discharge Peak Performance South Ltd., Cobb County Youth Track League (CCYTL), Cobb County PARKS, and their respective officials, officers, employees, sponsors, organizers, supervisors, volunteers, participants and agents, from any and all claims, actions or causes of action of whatever kind and nature, including claims for property damage, bodily injury or death, arising out of, or sustained as a result of, his/her participation with Peak Performance South and all activities incidental to track club.
- I give permission for the staff of Peak Performance South Ltd. to seek emergency medical care for the above child.
- There are no physical or other conditions which will interfere with my child’s participation.
- I certify that my child’s medical exam was within 12 months, and in the physician’s opinion, is physically capable of participating in track and field related activities, including practice and competitions.